pin it button

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rain, Rain Stay Today


Rain, Rain Stay Today
Then Come Again Another Day....

I woke up to rain this morning. I LOVE rain. It is my mostest favoritest in the whole wide world weather! I like it best when the thunder is rolling and the lightning is flashing, but I will take any kind of rain, any way I can get it. I just hope it doesn't turn into snow. That would be sad. Right now as I sit at my computer typing I can hear the rain patting on the road outside and birds chirping. I can hear the splash that cars make as they drive past and hit the puddles. It makes me want to curl up on the coach with my favorite blankie (which I call my 'deet deet'...that's what our son, Easton called his blankie when he was a baby) and read a great book while eating LOTS of chocolate. Alas, that is not to be. I have places to go today. But maybe, just maybe I'll have an hour or two this afternoon to snuggle up and listen to the rain when I get home. I hope so! Here's to a rain filled day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails