pin it button

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back Country 5 x 7 Card


Whadya think? Cute or what? I know what you are really thinking..."Where in the heck did she get the stuff to make that card? I don't recognize any of it!" Well you are right. It is NEW stuff that is coming out in the new Close To My Heart Summer 2009 Idea Book which goes live on May 1, 2009.

Ingredients used to create this card: Back Country Level 2 Kit, Dimensional Elements Borders, Autumn Buttons, Backwoods stamp set, Goldrush Stamp Pad, Barn Red Stamp Pad, Garden Green Stamp Pad, Outdoor Denim Stamp Pad, 3D foam squares, Liquid Glass.

I will have a link here on my blog beginning May 1 that will allow you to view the new Idea Book page by page online. You can also email me and let me know if you'd like to drop by and pick one up that you can have as your very own and hold in your hot little hands, or I'll even be more than happy to send you a book if you live long distance (pedermom@aol.com). Only 14 more days until you can see it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails