pin it button

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Give me FIVE!!! No, wait! I'll give YOU five!

Five is number that has special meaning this month for me...and for you too! Let me tell you FIVE reasons why:

  1. My grandmother, Winona Thorderson, turned 90 on June 28 (Sunday). We had a big family party for her and took a five generation photo. Yep, you read that right. FIVE generations! My grandma (Winona, in the chair), my mom (Nedra, far right), me (far left), my daughter, Kori (center of back) and my granddaughter, Daci (on my grandma's lap). How many families have 5 generations still living? We are so fortunate.
  2. There is a very special "Favorite Five" campaign this month with Close To My Heart. Anyone who signs up to be a Close To My Consultant between July 1 and July 31 will receive an extra 5 items in their already amazing new consultant kit. Here is the list to choose from. Oh, and guess what...it's free! On top of the items being free, there is no shipping and handling added, nor tax. WOW! If you've ever thought of starting your own Close To My Heart business, NOW is the time. I would love to have you on my team. We are called "The Pacemakers" because we keep "The Heart" (as in Close To My Heart) pumpin'! I provide lots of training and support (in person team meetings, conference calls, emails, one on one calls, artwork swaps, etc) to help you succeed with your business. To sign up, just head to my website (http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com), click on "Your Opportunities" and then on the "click here" link at the bottom of that page. Signing up is EASY!
    Choose your “favorite five” from this list of products
    My Acrylix® Thank You Stamp Set (retail value $22.95)
    Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit (retail value $34.95)
    Basic Textured Cardstock Combo Pack (retail value $14.95)
    Life Delights Memory Showcase (retail value $12.95)
    My Originals® Hello Birdie Card Kit (retail value $12.95)
    Creative Basics™ Silhouette Collection (retail value $8.95)
    HeartFelt™ Whimsy Die-Cuts (retail value $9.95)
    All-Out Adventure Rub-Ons (retail value $9.95)
    Window Charms™ Squares (retail value $9.95)

    To take advantage of this GREAT promotion, head to my website (http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com), click on ‘Your Opportunities’ and then “click here’ at the bottom of that page. I’d love to have you on my team! We are called The Pacemakers because we keep “The Heart” (as in Close To My Heart) pumpin’! We have lots of fun and I offer lots of training and support to help you make your business a success!
  3. I have included five photos of artwork I have created using the July Stamp of the Month (D1351-You've Got Flair). I was not sure I loved this set until I started using it. I hope the ideas I have shared will help you see how beautiful this set is all stamped up. I had so much fun playing with it and know it will be a set that I use and use.
  4. There are FIVE ways you can own this set:
  • You can purchase this darling stamp set for $22.95
  • If you spend $25 (before shipping and tax) you get it for 25% off ($17.21)
  • If you spend $50 (before shipping and tax) you get it for 50% off ($11.48)If you spend $75 (before shipping and tax) you get it for 75% off ($5.74)
  • If you spend $100 (before shipping and tax), it is your FREE!
  • If you sign up as a Consultant this month (using the Favorite Five special), I will give you this set as a gift absolutely FREE! That means you'll get the Favorite Five with your consultant kit, and then the Stamp of the Month from me. WOO HOO! I love free!
5. Five is a cute number. Don't believe me? Look at it! It has squared edges and rounded edges, it is fun to write, and looks stinkin' cute on a scrapbook page. Am I crazy? Have I lost my mind? Maybe, but I needed one more reason to love five so I had five reasons, not just four, so this is it! :)

So, give me FIVE for the FIVE reasons (five generations, Favorite Five, five photos of Stamp of the Month artwork, FIVE ways to own the Stamp of the month, and just because FIVE is a cute number) to love FIVE this month!

4 comments:

Sheila H said...

Karen, I have looked at a lot of the artwork using this stamp, and I think yours are the most beautiful I have seen! Please let us know which stamp sets you used for your sentiments.

Jennifer Bohnart said...

oh how much I love this post! so creative and fun! Beautiful Family...what amazing ladies all together!!!! and love your dedication to CTMH and your passion! :)
hugs!
Jennifer :)

Kelly Triggs said...

Okay, so this has got to be the most cute and creative blog post I have ever read! Kudos to you for all the creative ideas and artwork that has been flowing out of your blog lately!! 'Cause I have to admit I check/lurk on your blog with every new post you make!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous 5 generation picture, such beautiful women!

Fabulous cards as well Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails