pin it button

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Clocks and Butterfiles

The following two projects are for The Next Level's card sketch this week (sketch 2, challenge 5) and Pencil Lines layout sketch (sketch 141).

Butterfly Card for The Next Level:

As I was trying to decide what colors, papers, theme, etc. to use for this card, I decided to pull out some papers that felt "4th of July-ish". With that holiday coming this weekend, I was feeling a bit festive.
Close To My Heart products used: Blue Ribbon Level 2 Scrapbook Kit (X7096B), Autumn Buttons (Z1283), Winter Buttons (Z1284), Oudoor Denim Stamp Pad (Z2140)

To order any of these products, or many others to choose from, click here to enter my website and then click on "Shop Online".

Clock Layout for Pencil Lines:


I had lots of fun making this layout of Tannon playing in a basketball tournament this past week. He had one of the best games of his life, scoring 34 points against one of the top teams in Utah. AWESOME! That is a moment he will never want to forget.
Close To My Heart products used: Make It Count Stamp Set (D1257), Twilight Cardstock (X5666), Free Spirit Level 2 Scrapbook Kit (X7088B), Black Stamp Pad (Z2105), Desert Sand Stamp Pad (Z2118), Cocoa Stamp Pad (Z2114), Photo Hangers (Z293)

To order any of these products, or many others to choose from, click here to enter my website and then click on "Shop Online".

The clock was a transparency overlay by Heidi Swapp that I purchased a couple of years ago.

6 comments:

Christina said...

I'm totally loving that clock layout! I love how it's all tied together! Great work!

Dawnll said...

I love your artwork, but this clock layout is spectacular!!! How special for your son. Great job.

Wendy Smith said...

you have done a wonderful job...happy to see you joining in the fun at IB

kimber said...

Once again, outSTANDing work!!! I love the clock design...perfect for the circular shape and the theme of the layout. Congratulations to Tannon. That is AWESOME. It must feel so good to have such wildly successful children!! And I love love love the butterflies fluttering around the cover of that card. So cute!

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous work Karen!!! And I am sooooo excited that you have submitted to Creative Scrappers....I'm sure you will make it...you are sooooo talented!!!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Wow, Karen, I just want to crawl inside that creative part of your brain and hang out for awhile! lol

All your work is beautiful and I seem to always find myself asking, "how did she do that?" on various parts of most things you've done. Amazing, creative, awesome! I'm so glad I at least get to peek into your creative world! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails