pin it button

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Your Are Precious To Me



I am a bright and happy mood, which explains the colors I chose for this card. Don't you find that often you choose color according to your mood, the weather outside, what season it is? I certainly do!

This card was made using the Card Patterns sketch this week (#22).

Close To My Heart Colors used: Citrus Leaf, Bubblegum, Watermelon, Black, White Daisy

Close To My Heart products used: Priceless Love Word Puzzle Stamp Set (D1348), Argyle Backgrounds Stamp Set (D1325), Angel Whispers Stamp Set (D1264), Citrus Leaf Cardstock (1228), Citrus Leaf Stamp Pad (Z2112), Bubblegum Stamp Pad (Z2109), Watermelon Stamp Pad (Z2158), White Daisy Textured Cardstock (X5671), Black Cardstock (1386), Black Stamp Pad (Z2105), Colonial White Waxy Flax (Z1081), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151), Black Collection/Designer Ribbon Rounds (Z1034), Black Legacy Writer, size .01 (4275) , Clear Inspirations Buttons (Z1036)

To order any of the above products, or to see what other great goodies are available on my website, click here and then on Shop Online.

10 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

What a FUN card - those bright colors just make me smile. :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Karen! Love the funky colors together, great card!

Hugs, Kelly

Leslie said...

Wow what a fun, bright and colorful card. I was thinking as I saw the card, "that would definitely put someone in a cheerful mood" grins

Laurel said...

Wow! Fabulous! I love Angel Whispers and I didn't know that is the stamp you used! Love it!

Marlinda said...

What a wonderfull card! very nice colors you used!

~amy~ said...

such the fun & happy card...I adore the color combo!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card! ...and you've used my favourite colours too!
:D

Brenda said...

I had never thought of using Angel Whispers in these colors. What a great card!!

whoistracy said...

Karen this is such a fun card! Love those bright colors you picked. Such a cute take on the sketch. Glad you could play along with us again.

yyam said...

Great card Karen! Love the bright colors! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails