pin it button

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Look Out!


Before reading today's post, I hope you'll go back to yesterday's "Give Me Five" post and read it if you haven't yet. There are lots of GREAT things happening this month that you will want to be sure you know about.

On to today. This layout was made using Sketch #25 at Inspired Blueprints. LOVE this sketch, and I am really happy with the layout. My sister-in-law, Cindy brought these two photos of Dawson that she found while she was organizing to me last weekend. They are from 13 years ago. WOW! The second I saw this little face I teared up. How did my little "Dawsie-Boy" get 15? It is just not possible. I had so much fun scrapping these photos today. I think I spent more time staring at that sweet little face than I did actually creating the layout.

Close To My Heart products used: Free Spirit Level 2 Scrapbook Kit (X7088B), Free Spirit Level 2 MyStickease (X7088C), Pewter Brads (Z199), Pewter Bigger Brads (Z299), Circle Window Charms (Z819)

Enter my website here and then click on "Shop Online" to order any of these products, or to see what else there is to choose from. Also, just as a reminder, you can always click on a photo to see a larger view.

7 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Such a super layout! I love all those circles!!

Melissa Laverty said...

Love this paper, pictures and layout!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

So cute! I just love it. PRICELESS!

Laurel said...

Wow, it is adorable! The papers are perfect for the pic!

nonapearl said...

What a great layout! The design is so fun, and your pictures are awesome. That is one of my favorite CTMH paper packs too.

I love everything about it!

dolcreations said...

I am so happy to have found your blog and will add you to my list so I can follow you all the time. I am part of a close to my heart club that meets every month and I just love it!
Christine

kimber said...

Geesh. That is TOOOO cute! I always think of those papers as so formal and heritage looking, but how GREAT are they with the fun subject and bright blue car!?

It's funny that he looks exactly the same still, just much bigger and more muscle-y! I love it! SO cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails