pin it button

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Did I share this?


I can't remember if I have shared this or not. Duh! Anyway, just in case I haven't, I thought I would. It is one of my favorite layouts of Easton. It's his 19th birthday layout and I made it a couple of months after he left on his 2 year mission (left in January, made layout in April). Gosh, I love and miss this kid! 6 months and one week until he gets home, but who's counting?

All produts except the stars are Close To My Heart. I can't remember where I got those cute red chipboard stars. I am on my way out the door and don't have time to list all of the specific products and their order numbers, but just remember you can always click here and order from my website 24/7.

P.S. You can always click on any image and view it larger.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great layout! He is a cutie!

Jamie Harder said...

I love how you were able to use so many photos:-) This is a fabulous layout and I agree with Laurel, he is a cutie!!

kimber said...

Oh! I love, love, love it. What a fantastic layout and such heartfelt journaling...makes me teary!!!

Christine said...

Karen-This is a beautiful layout! Would you consider applying for design team at http://practicalscrappers.blogspot.com? I think you'd be a great candidate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails