pin it button

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sing Along With Me...



and Elton John (I just changed the words a bit):

I'm leaving on a jet plane
But I know when I'll be back again.
On Sunday
I'm so excited to go......

Off to Close To My Heart Leadership Conference I go today. Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to California I go (sing along...from Snow White). OK, so I'm singing WAY too much lately.

Anyhoo, I won't be posting while I'm gone. I'll be back on Sunday and back to bloggin' Monday morning. "See" you all then.





P.S. Be sure to read yesterday's post. You still have 3 days to take advantage of this month's "Favorite Five" special from Close To My Heart. Click here to enter my website.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Karen, I love oyur sense of humor! I can only imagine how much fun you are having at Leadership. Check my blog because I left something for you!

Mandy Leahy said...

Wasn't Leadership amazing?!? I didn't get a chance to actually meet you but I knew it was you when I saw you and your cute hair. Your artwork is amazing and I love your blog! :) ~Mandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails