pin it button

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So Stinkin' Excited...Join Me!



"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll start my day tomorrow with a flight a-new. Tomorrow, tomorrow, it soon will be tomorrow and be MY day! 'Til then I hope your day is HAPPY, 'til then I hope you're feelin' SNAPPY!" (Did you pick up the fact that you were supposed to be singing this to the Mr. Rogers song tune? If not, start over and try again. Yes, I'm feeling silly today).

Tomorrow is the day I leave for Close To My Heart's Leadership Conference in Long Beach CA. I'm so excited! No only will I get to see some of the fun new things that will be coming out in the Fall/Winter Idea Book (will be released for customers on September 1), learn some great new techniques in stamping and scrapbooking, but I get to spend time with all of my Close To My Heart friends. I have several of my team members attending too and I am so proud of them for what they are all doing with their CTMH businesses.

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my job? Every month when I receive my commission check for my team sales and my personal sales, I thank my lucky stars that I get to do something I love, with people I love, with high-quality products I love, and make such GREAT money doing it.

The photo you see here at the top is a picture of me with 3 of my dearest friends in the whole wide world. They are CTMH buddies (l-r: Michelle, Michelle, Jody, me). None of them would be part of my life without my CTMH business. They have become like sisters to me and I can't imagine my life without them in it!

I posted at the beginning of the month the special that Close To My Heart is running this month. It's an AWESOME special if you have every thought about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant. I have posted those details again below. If you are interested in signing up, it's EASY, PEASY, LEMON SQUEASY. Just click here and then click on 'Your Opportunities', scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the link to become a consultant, then fill out the online form. Like I said, I'll be gone for the next few days at my CTMH Leadership Conference, but when I get home on Sunday afternoon I'll check to see if anyone has signed up while I was gone and contact you RIGHT AWAY!

Here are the details:
There is a very special "Favorite Five" campaign this month with Close To My Heart. Anyone who signs up to be a Close To My Consultant between July 1 and July 31 will receive an extra 5 items in their already amazing new consultant kit. Here is the list to choose from. Oh, and guess what...it's free! On top of the items being free, there is no shipping and handling added, nor tax. WOW! If you've ever thought of starting your own Close To My Heart business, NOW is the time. I would love to have you on my team. We are called "The Pacemakers" because we keep "The Heart" (as in Close To My Heart) pumpin'! I provide lots of training and support (in person team meetings, conference calls, emails, one on one calls, artwork swaps, etc) to help you succeed with your business. To sign up, just head to my website (http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com), click on "Your Opportunities" and then on the "click here" link at the bottom of that page. Signing up is EASY!
Choose your “favorite five” from this list of products
My Acrylix® Thank You Stamp Set (retail value $22.95)
Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit (retail value $34.95)
Basic Textured Cardstock Combo Pack (retail value $14.95)
Life Delights Memory Showcase (retail value $12.95)
My Originals® Hello Birdie Card Kit (retail value $12.95)
Creative Basics™ Silhouette Collection (retail value $8.95)
HeartFelt™ Whimsy Die-Cuts (retail value $9.95)
All-Out Adventure Rub-Ons (retail value $9.95)
Window Charms™ Squares (retail value $9.95)

To take advantage of this GREAT promotion, head to my website (http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com), click on ‘Your Opportunities’ and then “click here’ at the bottom of that page. I’d love to have you on my team! We are called The Pacemakers because we keep “The Heart” (as in Close To My Heart) pumpin’! We have lots of fun and I offer lots of training and support to help you make your business a success!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails