pin it button

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Victory is SWEET

Last night was a big win for Tannon (#10, QB) and the Lone Peak Knights after our big loss last week to Alta High School. Last night's victory put us in a tie for 2nd place in our region...not bad for the toughest region in the state! 4 of the top 10 teams in the state are in our region! Beating the American Fork High School Cavemen (our cross town rival) 24-6 keeps us in contention for a playoff spot. Woo Hoo! You can read newspaper stories about the game here (Deseret News) and here (Daily Herald) and here (Salt Lake Tribune).

To catch you up, last week we played one of the toughest teams in the state (Alta) and got our little tushies handed to us on a platter. NOT FUN! Last night was a whole different story, thank goodness. We did the handing of the platter.

Keep it rolling, Knights! The next several weeks are going to be a dog fight every week. We face Jordan next week.

Dawson's Freshman team plays American Fork today. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the winning streak continues in the Pedersen household! I thought for good luck I'd throw in a photo I took a couple of weeks ago of Dawson (#10, DT) sacking the QB. I wish I had also caught the little sack dance afterward with my camera too. He jumped up and did a muscle pose and growled. Hilarious!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love watching my boys play football? I'm sure you would have never guessed it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails