pin it button

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eternal Bliss


My sweet friend, Kay's son got married recently. This is the gift I made for J and his new bride, K. I hope they like it! I wish them Eternal Bliss!

Close To My Heart products used: My Creations 3 Ring Binder (Z1141. It is white to begin with. I covered and altered it with papers and accessories), Enchanted Level 2 Paper Pack (being retired but it is available on the Holiday Heydey Online Clearance Sale. Just head to my website here, then click Shop Online and then the Clearance Sale), Bella Level 2 Paper Pack (), Across The Board Rubons (Z1231), Just Blooms Paper Flowers White Daisy Variety Pack (Z1300), Just Blooms Paper Flowers Big Pinks (Z1033), Basic Brad Assortment (Z1218), Basic Buttons (Z1206), Colonial White Waxy Flax (Z1081), Memory Protector Flip Flaps (Z4114).

Click here to shop on my website 24/7...even if you are just married and experiencing Eternal Bliss.

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I get so much inspiration from your blog. Thanks so much.

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love the colors you used and how you are not afraid to mix paper packets! Thanks for sharing.

Karla Kroese said...

So Beautiful! What a touching gift from the heart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails