pin it button

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Goodbye, Paige

Oh, Paige. Why, oh why did you sing that Phil Collins song on Tuesday? I just knew you were going home afterward. For a girl with such a great soulful voice with some serious "oomph" when she belts, that soft song did you in. I was so sad and embarrassed for you as I listened. And, I must admit I am sad to see you go. I really think as far as talent goes, Mr. Tim Urban should have gone. But if we just judge by Tuesday night's performance, it was your time to go. So sad because I definitely think you have some mad talent!

By the way, American Idol...I have a bone to pick with you. Why do you make me love you so much on performance night and then hate you so much on kick off night? Why do you make me love these performers and get so excited for them, and then dash their dreams and send them home? I have a serious love/hate relationship with you. Don't worry...I'll be watching again on Tuesday and loving you...and then watching again on Wednesday and hating you.

I wish you the best, Paige!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

so true, so true!

Brenda said...

So true! It was a pretty tough show all around on Tuesday night with only Crystal shining. We've noticed that the judges are pretty tough this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails