pin it button

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Did you know?



Did you know that if you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant this month (May 2010), you not only get the AMAZING New Consultant Kit for $99 (more details later in this post), but you also get the National Scrapbooking Month "Miracle" kit absolutely FREE? Well, now you do!

The "Miracle" kit includes all of the ingredients, photos, instructions and cutting guides to make these two beautiful layouts. This kit is valued at over $30. Click here for more information on what comes in the kit and what National Scrapbooking Month is all about.

Signing up is easy, peasy, lemon squeasy! Just click here, then follow the links. You can sign up for as little as $99 (plus shipping and tax)! Once you sign up, I will contact you to set a time to answer your questions and help you get going on your new business venture! I'd love to have you join my team of consultants. We are called The Pacemakers (because we keep THE HEART {as in Close To My Heart} pumpin'!). We have a blast together and I provide lots of great training and help to my team weekly.

The New Consultant kit is $99 (full of over $350 in product). Check out all of the goodies that come in that:There are also two extra kits that are also available for you to add on to the New Consultant Kit. They are certainly not required, but they are yours for the taking when you sign up if you want them. The Scrapbooking Bonus Pack is full of over $180 in product and is yours for $60 (plus shipping and tax). The Cardmaking Bonus Pack is full of over $150 in products and is yours for $50 (plus shipping and tax). Here is what you'll find in both of those:Have a wonderful day! I plan to. I am teaching two scrapbooking classes today. I love what I do and YOU can too!

3 comments:

Karla Kroese said...

Your layout look adorable with your sweet little "miracle".

Dawn said...

She certainly is a sweetie!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous layouts and love that darling little girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails