pin it button

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sale Starts TODAY and Darling Summer Garden Layout





Before I start the rest of my post, remember that TODAY IS THE DAY (and yes, I am screaming!). At 9 am Mountain Time you can begin shopping the $2, $4, $6 for 8 Mega-Sale on my website. It only goes through August 11 and only while supplies last so shop early to get exactly what you want. For the complete list of what is available and how to order scroll down to my post from August 2.

I do want to let you know that there will probably be a TON of people on there shopping this morning. So, if things are moving a little bit slowly, don't panic.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a layout that my daughter, Kori made this week (yep, I'm a proud Mamma!). She lives in Chicago now so every time she finishes a layout she takes a photo and emails it to me. Not only is this a gorgeous layout (made with the "Let's Get Together" kit that you can purchase in the $2, $4, $6 for 8 sale) but I was so touched by her journaling. Dan-the-Man's dad is the ultimate gardener. He works in that thing every day for hours and hours ever summer. He is in charge of all the garden exhibitors for the county fair and always takes home the most ribbons from the state fair (last year he had over 200 ribbons, including several 'Best of Shows'. This layout not only shares photos of Kori and Rick and Daci's visit to Grandpa Pedersen's garden before they moved to Chicago, but shares so many of Kori's memories of that garden growing up.

By the way, you can click on either photo to see them larger. Happy Shopping today!

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful layouts - yes, the journaling is awesome! What wonderful memories!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails