pin it button

Friday, March 18, 2011

Scrapbook Supplies Sale!



New items have been added to the "While Supplies Last" section in the "Shop Online" portion of my website...some as low as .29! No kidding! Check it out! In case the "While Supplies Last" link didn't clue you in, they are only available while supplies last. Baaaa Haaaa Haaaa! I crack myself up!

Oh, and while you're shopping, don't forget that during March only, when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax) on stamp sets, you get to choose either a 3" x 3" or a 2" x 6 1/2" acrylic block FREE! After you enter the items you want to order and press the checkout button, you'll be prompted to choose which block you want. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!

Need a GREAT suggestion for a stamp set you'll LOVE to spend that $25 on? I suggest Bohemian Alphabet (E1019). It's a GORGEOUS alphabet, complete with numbers, a couple of flowers and leaves that coordinate beautifully, and even a couple of bracket and punctuation stamps. In fact, this set has 52 stamps in it!

Head to my website to take advantage of these awesome deals 24/7!

1 comment:

Peggy Lee said...

Karen I haven't made this card size before I think I will give it a try...thanks for sharing your inspiration with us...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails