pin it button

Monday, July 11, 2011

Disneyland, Here I Come!



I'm headed out today to the annual Close To My Heart National Convention. This year we are in Disneyland at the Disneyland Hotel! WOO HOO!

I'm so excited about all that I will learn, to see the wonderful ladies on my team who are also attending, to see so many of my CTMH friends that I only see once a year at Convention, and for the classes I am teaching (LOTS of artwork to share when I get home).

I will be missing in action here on my blog until after I return. The earliest you'll probably see a post from me again is Tuesday, July 19.

Have a wonderful week! Mickey and I sure will!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Have FUN with the MOUSE and ALL at the convention!

Unknown said...

Can't wait! Have a great time!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails