pin it button

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Website Address and Facebook Fan Page

Hello, faithful blog readers. I have two important things to tell you about today.



#1:  My Close To My Heart website address will be changing shortly. The new address works now so I suggest you change it in your bookmarks and records right now. The new address is:  www.ctmh.com/leavealegacy.

#2: If you aren't already aware, I have a Facebook fan page in which I share fun blurbs and projects several times per week. I'd love to have you "Like" my page if you haven't already. The link is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karen-Pedersen-Close-To-My-Heart-Independent-Consultant/168965289828951


Thanks so much for your support of the business and creations I love sharing with all of you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails