pin it button

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Mail from Amy

My sweet friend, Amy M., sent me this simple and darling card this week.  Love it! Don't you just love opening the mail box to some happy mail? I know I do!

I also love my Amy! She lives all the way across the country in South Carolina, so we don't get to see each other very often, but luckily we have the Close To My Heart national convention coming up this Summer where we get to be roomies. So excited! I love my girl time!


Amy's card features the "Dotty for You" paper pack that you can still get for only $5 ($19.95 value) until May 31.  See details here.  The awesome May Stamp of the Month is also available through May 31 for as little as $5 ($17.95 value). Learn more about that here.

You can take advantage of both of these amazing deals, as well as so many more on my website, 24/7!


Close To My Heart Products used on Amy's card:  White Daisy Bulk Cards and Envelopes, Dotty For You Paper Pack, Black Stamp Pad, Smoothie Mini-Medley, Neutral Baker's Twine.


2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Love this card! Great job, Amy!

cnelson said...

I'm so loving Amy's card! The twine and buttons are just FAB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails