pin it button

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day to Get "Special Care"

5" x 3" card using the December Stamp of the Month (Special Care)

It's December 31. The past couple of weeks have been a blur for me as I've celebrated the holidays with my family. I'm sure yours have been just as busy...and as a result, maybe you have let December slip away without even realizing it, just as I have.

Because today is the last day of the month, it also means that today is the LAST DAY to get "Special Care." Did I scare ya?  No worries!  I will always give you special care as my valued customers, but the December Stamp of the Month, called "Special Care" is only available through today.  It's your for only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order. To place your order, just head to my website:  www.leavealegacy.ctmh.com and start shopping. You'll be prompted to add this stinkin' cute set at the end of your order.

detail shot of card
December Stamp of the Month: Special Care

I have seen this cute set used in lots of fun ways. 
  • I love the "Warning!  Hugs and Kisses Required" sentiment for anything Valentines-y.  
  • I created a layout (see below) of our granddaughter, Daci covered in 'goo' while eating a frosted cookie. Don't we ALL have photos like this of our kids/grandkids that would work great with this set?  
  • A friend of mine had a great idea and created tags with these and attached them to gifts of beautiful soaps and bath fizzies.  
  • What about attaching a tag to a bottle of fancy fabric softener and giving it as a gift? I've seen some of the prettiest bottles of things like that in specialty shops.  
There are so many fun possibilities for this set and I want to make sure you don't miss out if you are interested. 
December Stamp of the Month layout
Here is a recap of a few other cards I created with this set:
6" x 6" card

3" x 4 1/2" card

Standard card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Cute projects. I especially love how you used the set on the Cookie Monster layout.
Wishing you all the best in 2014!

Unknown said...

I love the background you made with the repeated stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails