pin it button

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Too Cool 7" x 5" Card

Too Cool 7" x 5" card by Karen Pedersen

Happy Wednesday!  How cool is this card? Too cool! Check out the products used list at the bottom of this post (with links). The "cool" thing about this card is I used the Chalk It Up Workshop on the Go kit. For $29.95, you get all the paper you need for a couple of layouts (with leftovers), the stamp set, 2 different accessory items (the ribbon and some matching embellishments), and a layout instruction guide. The whole thing is valued at about $43 and is only $29.95. Awesome!


One of my favorite parts of this card is the embossed arrow background. I just used a bit of the Sorbet Cardstock in the Chalk It Up Paper Packet and my trusty Arrow Embossing Folder, ran it through my Cuttlebut, and voila: a beautiful, dimensional background piece!






1 comment:

Laurel said...

This card is too cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails