pin it button

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Specials and News with Close To My Heart + Friendship Card

card created by Karen Pedersen with the April Stamp of the Month (Typed Note)


It's April 1 and NO FOOLIN'...I've got some GREAT deals for you this month!  Read on...

1.  Deal of the Day
2.  Seasonal Expressions 2
3.  April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note
-------------------

1. Deal of the Day:

Love a great deal? How about 30 days of great deals? During the month of April, you have the opportunity to score a deal every day with Close To My Heart! What deals are we talking about? Each day during April, while supplies last, we’ll feature a random grab bag filled with current and retired Close To My Heart products available for purchase at a major discount. To grab your bag, simply place any current, full-priced item in your online shopping cart on my website and you will then be eligible to purchase as many grab bags as you wish (while supplies last)! Grab bags will be featured at five different price points throughout the month, ranging from $35  to $150 (US value). Some grab bags will contain product with more than DOUBLE the retail value of the price you pay! Grab bags will be available for 24 hours starting at 3:00 pm MDT each day and only while supplies last—so visit often and early! Remember that grab bag tiers will be featured on a random schedule throughout the month, so seize the opportunity to purchase from the grab bag tier you’re interested in when it becomes available because it might not come around again!

2. Seasonal Expressions 2:
  
Our brand new mini-catalog goes love today, April 1.  You can see it here and order easily right on my website.  Would you like your own copy for FREE? If so, just email me (pedermom@aol.com) with your address (US residents only) and I'll pop one in the mail to you pronto!

3.  April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note:  I might be giving away my age here, but I remember using a typewriter almost exactly like this in my high school typing class.  Yep, seriously...complete with white out in a bottle, manual return and sticky keys that I had to remember to push a little bit harder.  This Stamp of the Month is a MUST HAVE for me.  You don't have to be old enough to remember using a typewriter like this to need it though. It's cute enough for all of you "young 'uns" too! *wink*

This set is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) during April only when you spend $50 (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100 and get 2, and so on.  Head on over to my website to start shoppin'!  You'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.

April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note (carrier sheet actual size is approx. 6" x 6")



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails