pin it button

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Live, Laugh and Craft Card


How CUTE is this card?  Wouldn't you just love to send it to a friend who loves crafting as much as you do?  Well, you can get the three stamp sets I used to make this card for FREE!  All you have to do is become a Close To My Heart Consultant and sell at least $250 in your first 30 days. Trust me, that's EASY! When you do, you get these three DARLING stamp sets. They are not available any other way.

The coolest thing is that to sign up to be a Consultant only costs $129 and you get over $435 worth of products and supplies in your kit. WOW!  You can see the whole kit, as well as sign up here. Once you have signed up, I'll be in touch with you to help you get started.

I had fun using Close To My Heart products (see the end of this post for photos and links of all of the products I used) to create this card.  Here are a few more details shots of the card.










1 comment:

Laurel said...

You had me at the pink! Pretty card and I love the touch of gold!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails