pin it button

Monday, March 7, 2016

One Page Layout with the March Stamp of the Month


I used the March Stamp of the Month (Sunshine Birdies) to create this one-page gem.  That little Stade and his happy disposition get me every time! I love being a grandma!  I saw a layout similar to this on Pinterest, made by a very talented girl named Els Brige.  Her stuff is beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration, Els! Here is her layout:


Anyway, back to the Stamp of the Month.  It is only available in March and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your Stmap of the Month set(s) before checking out.

March Stamp of the Month - Sunshine Birdies


Ordering quite a bit this month is easy to do because of Stampaganza! For every 2 stamp sets you order in March, you get a third of equal or lesser value for FREE!  SERIOUSLY!  Oh, baby!

Here are a few detail shots of my layout. I used my watercolor paints to color in all of my images, as well as to get the ombre look on my "STADE" title. I SO love watercolors!  Be sure to check out the products used list, complete with photos and links, at the very end of this post.   The Smoothie Striped washi tape that I used around the border of the layout is on clearance for only $3.20 a roll (15 yds).  The Coral Reef Sequins are also on clearance for only $1.55 a package (144 adhesive backed sequins per package). Many of the little words (like "WOWZA!", "HELLO there", " LOVE THIS PHOTO" and "My Fave")  you see in the collage come from another Washi Tape called Boardwalk. It is a package of 3 different rolls and is also in clearance for only $2!  Bargains, people!  Major bargains!








3 comments:

Els said...

Your layout is so cute, Karen! What a fun picture of your grandson, he seems such a happy baby. And love the way you lifted my work. Thank you! It's an honor!!
Els.

Lynn D said...

Awwww, love everything about this! Clever use of that washi tape. I especially like how you watercolored the letters. Adorable pic!!!

Lynn D said...

Awwww, love everything about this! Clever use of that washi tape. I especially like how you watercolored the letters. Adorable pic!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails