pin it button

Friday, May 20, 2016

FREE Stamp Set, FREE Paper Packet and $5 Stamp Set!

Retired "Have a Happy Day" stamp set. Carrier sheet size is approx. 6" x 6". To give you a little size reference, the solid circle in the top left corner measures 1 1/2".


I have 5 of these beautiful stamp sets (called "Have a Happy Day!"), brand spankin' new. They are no longer available for order, and unless you are lucky enough to find a Close To My Heart Consultant with a few in her stash, you are out of luck to get one of your own---until today!  NEVER FEAR!  You can get it from ME for FREE ($17.95 value)!

The first 5 people that order $50 or more (before shipping and tax) from my website between now and May 31 will get one of these puppies FREE from me.  I'll drop it in the mail as soon as I see your order come through and I'll email you to let you know you are a winner right away.  And remember, at the $50 or more order, you also qualify to get the May Stamp of the Month (Celebrate with Cake) for only $5 ($12.95 savings).  And, as if that weren't enough, if you order $60 or more, you get a FREE Happy Times paper packet ($14.95 value).  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add both of those items before you check out.

May Stamp of the Month - Celebrate with Cake (carrier sheet size is approx. 6" x 6")



Let the ordering begin!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails