pin it button

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Blessed Little Moments Layout


How many of you find yourself inspired by other artwork you see?  Well, that was the case for me with this layout. I saw a layout similar to this that was designed by my friend, Shannon Buck and did a little tweaking and came up with this little beauty that was perfect for my photos of Sage and Stade at their recent photo shoot for a children's clothing company called Rags to Raches (This is an awesome company, folks!  They were recently on Shark Tank, got a deal with Robert Herjavec, and are thriving right here in Utah. I don't get paid a thing for mentioning them here, and they didn't ask me to, but I just think they are wonderful so I'm tooting their horn!).  It was so fun that these two cousins (and grandkids of ours) got to model together on this shoot. Sage and her little sister, Baylor, do quite a bit of modeling for this company, but this was Stade's first time and he was a trooper. I love these cute little Halloween rompers that Rags to Raches sold this year, don't you?

Anyway, back to the layout. I used papers from the Basic Fundamentals Rustic Home Paper Packet, Peacock, Saffron, Slate, White Daisy and Glacier Cardstocks, Swan Lake Complements, and some fun cuts from the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking Cartridge.  I feel like the colors and patterns of the papers complement the photos of Sage and Stade beautifully, don't you?


I've included a comprehensive list of the products I used, as well as links and photos for your convenience, at the very end of this post.  You can order these products, and so many more, on my website, 24/7. Stop by!







1 comment:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the chicken wire background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails