pin it button

Monday, December 26, 2016

Boxing Week Sale and a Thinking of You Card


We're celebrating Boxing Week with FOUR days of different deals where you'll save 50% on selected items. Thefun starts at 3 pm (MST) TODAY, Monday, December 26, with a selection of deals that will last until 2:59 pm (MST) tomorrow. Then at 3 pm a new set of deals will begin.  Check every day, Monday-Thursday at 3 pm to get a head start on each day's sale! These deals are only available on my website while supplies last, so be sure to shop early!

At the beginning of the sale, visit my website and click on Promotions at the top of the page to see each day's deal. Don't forget that it doesn't begin until 3 pm (MST) each day.



While you're shopping, you might want to pick up the fabulously floral December Stamp of the Month.  I've used it to create the 6" x 6" card you see above. I've also used the very versatile Wreath Stamp with it.  This stamp set is only available in December, and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on!  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.


I enjoyed using the metallic gold polka dotted vellum from the Uptown Fundamentals Paper Pack as my background. I love the fundamentals line. It is full of so many paper packets and ribbons and embellishments that can be used for just about anything.  I colored the wreath and flowers with our beautifully smooth Shin Han Alcohol Markers in Pastel Green, Leaf Green, Turquoise Blue and Peacock Green.  Don't you love how seamlessly the blend?  I've included a complete products used list at the end of this post, complete with links and photos for your convenience.








1 comment:

Alyson Mayo said...

Karen, I love the way you paired the Dec SOTM with the wreath for this gorgeous card! I had to look twice to see how perfectly the cluster of flowers fit in with the leaves of the wreath. Absolutely beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails