pin it button

Monday, March 27, 2017

Teacup Card and a Card Sketch


Are you always looking for ways to use up paper scraps? Well, this card is the perfect solution!  I'll even give you the exact measurements of everything on this card so you can use the pattern to create one of your own, but first...let's talk about that darling stamp set!

It's called Tea-rrific, and it's the March Stamp of the Month. With today being March 27, that means you only have 5 more days (Friday is the last day of March) to get this baby.  It's yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you purchase (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.  Tea-rrific!



I stamped my teacup and sentiment in our Memento Black Pad. I love this pad for anything I'm going to be coloring in, whether with markers, pencils, watercolor paints (which I used on this card), or any other medium, because once it's dry, it really doesn't smear. That's important!



Now let's move on to the card measurements.  I thought I'd get a little fancy today and create a sketch.  How 'bout them apples?  I'm pretty proud of myself!  In addition to the sketch below, I've also listed all of the products I used, complete with photos and links, at the very end of this post.



Happy card making!  If you make something using my sketch, I'd love to see it!  You can email it to me at pedermom@aol.com.  If you do (and you live in the United States), I'll even send you a hand stamped card (please be sure to give me your mailing address in the email). Also, I might just even post some of the card photos you send me made with this sketch.  Be sure to email me the photo of your card no later than March 31 (Friday).







2 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card and sketch!

Laurel said...

I had to use that sketch :)

https://laurelseabrookdesigns.blogspot.ca/2017/04/live-beautifully-coming-soon.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails