pin it button

Friday, May 19, 2017

FREE Five 2-Page Layout Scrapbooking Kit



Yep, I said FREE!  When you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant this month (during May), you get the Live Beautifully Five Layout Kit (five 2-page 12" x 12" layouts...see above)  in your New Consultant Kit absolutely FREE!  You only spend $75 to sign up, and with that $75, you get over $200 in products, including a $50 select product credit to use on products of your choice. 

Since the Live Beautifully Scrapbooking Kit is priced at $44.95 and you get it FREE, when you add up the numbers, you spend $75 to sign up, and get close to $250 in value for that. WOW!

Not only that, when you are a Close To My Heart Consultant you make a generous commission on anything you sell, PLUS a GREAT discount on anything you purchase for yourself.  It's a win/win.  In fact, I always say that with those perks, EVERYONE should be a Consultant!

If you'd like to sign up, and join my Close To My Heart team, click here. You'll also see what comes in your New Consultant Kit there. Easy, peasy! I'll get an email from CTMH as soon as you are approved, and I'll be in touch to help you get started.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails