pin it button

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Close To My Heart's Art & Soul and Thank You, Kate!

I wanted to be sure you all knew that there is a brand new webisode of Close To My Heart's awesome creative series, Art & Soul that you can view on my website. It's called "Live Your Dreams" and is only about 12 minutes long. In those 12 minutes you will learn, among other cool things, how to make and use your own "puddle pads." Trust me, you've gotta see it! Click here to go directly to my website to view it.

I also thought I share this stinkin' cute card that came in mail for me this week from my friend and downline, Kate C. THANK YOU, Kate. Not only is the card to die for, but the note inside made me cry. I love happy mail!

A couple of 'must have' Close To My Heart products that Kate used on her stinkin' cute card: Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Pack (X7112B), Springtime Stamp Set (D1415), Bitty Sparkles (Z1263).

Click here to shop on my website 24/7...especially after you learn how to make puddle pads. I think you're gonna need some re-inkers after watching Art and Soul!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

You're right, that card is so stinkin' cute! Enjoy that happy mail.

Joyce said...

Really cute card, and she is right, you are terrific!

stamping hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails