pin it button

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June Stamp of the Month "Thank You" Card


If there is a holiday or event that the June Stamp of the Month ("Jubilation") doesn't cover, then I can't think of it! To see the whole stamp set and to view the 5 ways to get it, just click here.

The card I'm sharing today is a 'thank you' card that features the stamp from the June Stamp of the Month set that I like to call "the sunburst quilt circle".

The "gracias" greeting comes from the stamp set called "Thank You" (D1361).

I've also used these other CTMH products:
Honey Stamp Pad, Pacifica Stamp Pad, Black Stamp Pad, Pacifica Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Blue Ribbon Collection, Round Sponge, 3D Foam Tape.

To order these, or other great CTMH products, you can shop on my website 24/7...especially when you're feeling full of 'gracias.'

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Karen, I love what you did with this stamp set! Love the colors!

Laurel said...

What a fun card!

cnelson said...

How fun and fab is this?!! LOVE it!

Brenda said...

Oh, I love it! This card is so bright and cheerful!!

Unknown said...

A great way to use the sun! Fun and festive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails