pin it button

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge


I know I've told you a little bit about it, but this new exclusive CTMH/Cricut cartridge (Art Philosophy) and the coordinating stamp sets and chipboard shapes that come with it are out of this world!

I spent much of yesterday designing the layouts for my September Play Group classes and used the Cricut cartridge in some of the designing. Too much fun! If you are interested in my monthly Play Group classes, you can find information on the left side of my blog. Just scroll down to "Play Group Information".

Be sure to check out CTMH owner and founder, Jeanette Lynton's blog today. It's awesome and showcases so many great pieces of art using the new cartridge. I think I created a kiddie sized pool of drool just salivating over every single creation. How's that for a gross mental picture?

Once you've checked it out, be sure to hop on over to my website and place your order! Did you know that with the purchase of the new Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (order #Z1686), you qualify for the DARLING August Stamp of the Month for $5, and on top of that you'll get the August Special "Extra, Extra" Typeset font stamp set absolutely FREE? No? Well, now you know! What a great month to order! If you happen to order $150 or more in products, you'll also qualify for FREE hostess rewards. YIPEEE SKIPEEE! If you order the Cricut collection and the Stamp of the Month, you'll already be at $104.00. Another $46 will get you $25 in free hostess rewards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails