pin it button

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Over $400 for $99!



Did you know that there are only a few more days left in the "Add-On For Free" promotion that Close To My Heart is running this month? That's right, as of October 31 at 11:59 pm (MST), the deal is gone, baby, gone.

Just to remind you about this wonderful deal, here's how it works: Sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant by purchasing the basic New Consultant Kit in the month of October, and get one of our Add-On Kits absolutely FREE ($130 value!). Between the value of the New Consultant Kit and your FREE Add-On Kit, you will get over $400 in product for only $99 (plus shipping and tax). I personally suggest you choose the Studio J Add-On Kit. This gives you a one year membership and 5 two-page 12" x 12" Studio J layouts absolutely FREE! I have shared photos of each of the kits a little further down in this post. You can click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail.

To sign up, just head to my website, click on "Your Opportunities", then on "Become a Consultant" and it's easy, peasy, lemon squeazy. As soon as I am notified that you have signed up, I'll contact you and we can talk about your goals with CTMH and how I can help you reach them. We have so much fun on my team. In fact, I'm headed out today for a 3-day retreat with many of my team members. It's going to be a BLAST!

Here's the Basic Kit (valued at over $280):


Here's the Studio J Add On Kit (valued at over $130):

Here's the Roxie Add On Kit (valued at over $80):

Here's the Elemental Add-On Kit (valued at over $80):Well, what are you waiting for? Take the plunge! I did it 19 years ago and have never regretted it since. What started out as a way for me to earn a little extra money here and there quickly turned into a lucrative career doing something I love with all my heart!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails