pin it button

Friday, October 14, 2011

Scrapbooking Clearance Sale...While Supplies Last



Lots of GREAT items have been added to the "While Supplies Last" portion of my website. Get' em while they're hot!

One of my favorite items that has just been added to the "While Supplies Last" sale section of my site is the Bliss Level 2 Paper Pack. Are you kidding me (or as my little granddaughter, Daci would say, "Ah yoo kiddin' me, Gwanma?")? $3.00 for 22 sheets of GORGEOUS patterned paper and cardstock? That's over 77% off! And no, I'm NOT kidding! The Bliss Paper Pack is just one of many wonderful items that have just been added to the sale. Check it out! Oh, and did I mention that ANYONE who orders from my website will also receive a hand-made card in the mail from me? No? Well, I'm mentioning it now!

Here is a mini-album I made of my son, Easton and his beautiful wife, Daysha last year using the Bliss papers. I've shared this little book before. In fact, you can see each page here. I love the elegance and neutrality of this kit. It's great for weddings, family photos, heritage photos, or anything you just want to make feel elegant and beautiful!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow such a gorgeous mini, I love seeing it again!

cnelson said...

That mini is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails