pin it button

Friday, February 8, 2013

Digital Delights with Studio J


Since I am currently in the Caribbean, I will have some serious scrapping to do when I get home. What better way to do that than with Studio J!  This month (February) all Studio J 2-page layouts are only $5 (that's a savings of $1.95 per layout!).  You can count on the fact that I'll be digging in and getting my trip scrapped as easy as A, B, C with Studio J. One of my favorite things about Studio J is their new Express Collections. You can drag and drop photos and complete a whole album in literally an hour or two. Check it out here.

I'll be home and back to share photos of my Caribbean adventures in a few days.  I can't wait to tell you all about my wonderful trip!

Also, if you haven't yet, go to this post and guess where our son, Dawson will be serving his mission for a chance at a FREE Valentine Kit ($40 value).  I'll be announcing the place and the winner around the 10th!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails