pin it button

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sail Away With Me

Guess where I am?  I'm in the sunny Caribbean compliments of Close To My Heart.  I earned this (my 10th trip for two with CTMH)  through my business.  Want to join me next year?  Be watching for a post on the 5th for information about how to join my team so you can get started not only working toward next year's trip (to Costa Rica), but making money doing something you love!

Close To My Heart has provided a lucrative career for me over the past 20  years doing something I absolutely love.  In addition, it has taken me to places such as Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Spain, France, Monaco, Malta, Mexico, and many places in the Caribbean. It's so  nice to be part of a company that cares enough for it's consultants to offer such great incentives.  

I have set a post for the 5th with information about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant. Be sure to check back then and join my team!  I'd love to come home to a message that I have a new team member! I will contact you as soon as I return to talk about how I can help you be successful in your Close To My Heart business.


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Congrats to you Karen, have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails