pin it button

Friday, April 19, 2013

Four FREE Stamp Sets and My Fun Week

I'm back from my business trip and happy to be back home with Dan-the-Man and Dawson.  As much fun as I had, there is still no place like home!   I wanted to make sure that you knew how you can get 4 FREE STAMP SETS  in April. Together they are valued at $71.80!  I'll tell you about that in a second, but first I'll share a bit of what I've been doing this week.  It's been a great week.

While down in St. George on business this past Monday-Thursday, I stayed with Easton and Daysha. In the evenings when I got home, we had fun building their crib and getting a few things bought for their first little one (and our 4th grandchild) who is due in July. We are so excited and the nursery is so cute! They are doing all white furniture and decorating in hot pink and orange accents and bedding.  DARLING!  Oh, and I'm pretty sure with the pink you guessed it's a girl. 

Easton and Daysha also introduced me to something VERY naughty!  These Cadbury Ice Cream Bars were TO. DIE. FOR.  I like ice cream bars like this but like them best when the chocolate is more of a hard shell and really crunchy. These are the crunchiest I've found. YUM!  I hope they don't carry them in any of the stores in Springville or it could get ugly!

I also got to spend some time with Tannon.  This kid never fails to make me laugh.  He tore a ligament in his ankle last week at football practice and he's out for a while. I know he's sad and discouraged, but he has the best attitude about things like that.  He just doesn't let it get him down.  He and Michelle got their engagement pictures taken a few days (can't BELIEVE the wedding is in less than 2 months!) before I got there and I think they turned out so pretty!  Here's one for your viewing pleasure:



Now on to the 4 FREE STAMP SETS THING.... if you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant in April for only $49 (and the kit has over $155 in products), you also get the May, June, July and August Stamp of the Month sets ($17.95 value each for a total value of $71.80). That's a total of $226.80 in products for only $49. Plus, when you are a consultant you get an awesome discount on our products, as well as a great business opportunity!  I'd LOVE to have you join my team this month!  To join, go here.  Feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).



1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

Crazy exciting times for the Pedersen clan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails