pin it button

Monday, May 27, 2013

Help for Oklahoma and Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!  More on that in a minute...

First I wanted to say that I am so proud to represent a Close To My Heart, a company who cares about not only it's own consultants and customers, but for people in general. I have watched them step forward to help in Red Cross relief efforts with hurricanes, tsunamis, and now tornadoes. 

One hundred percent of profits from sales of this little single stamp set, "A True Thank You" (from May 23 to June 30) will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid tornado victims in Oklahoma. Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:  2" × 2" (Y1003).


You can order this set on my website with order #M1029. It's only $2.95. Snap up a few!  They are great little gifts!

And, while we're talking about caring about other people... back that HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY thought at the beginning of my post. Thank you to ALL those who have served our country and their families!  Special thanks today to my brother in law, Scott. Scott is on his 2nd one-year deployment in the last several years.  I have watched first hand his love for his country and the sacrifice it is for him (and his family) to leave for extended periods of time to protect our freedoms and leave a wife and 3 children at home without him.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails