pin it button

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Specials with Close To My Heart

Remember that little sneeky peeky I shared last week here? Well, I'm back today with the whole project (you will also see some close up shots of this layout later in the post). Not only that, I'm here to tell you how YOU can get this awesome Dream Pop paper pack, as well as to share how you can get the playful May Stamp of the Month. There is lots of goodness in this post, people!

 Here's what you'll find today:
1.  National Scrapbooking Month DREAM POP Special
2.  May Stamp of the Month (Pinwheel)
--------------
NOTE: I will be posting artwork I've made with both the Dream Pop paper pack as well as the May Stamp of the Month all month. Keep checking back for inspiration!

1. Dream Pop Special: This poppin' paper pack is filled with 12 BEAUTIFUL tone-on-tone embossed cardstocks and 12 coordinating background and texture paper duos and is only available during May.  Isn't it perfect that this paper pack is being realeased just in time for the Summer months? They make me feel like eating a popsicle!

"How can I get it?" you may be asking. Well, easy, peasy! There are 2 ways:
  • It's only $10 with a $35 order (before shipping and tax). You can call or email me to order (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) or you can order directly from my website. You'll be prompted to add your Dream Pop paper pack before you check out.
  • If you host a gathering that closes with $400 or more in sales (easy!) then you get it FREE!
As a bonus, for everyone who orders a Dream Pop paper pack from me this month, I will be emailing you an exclusive pamphlet of Dream Pop artwork with the set as well as the shopping lists and cutting guides to make it!  The stamp set used in the artwork in the pamphlet is the May Stamp of the Month (Pinwheels...see below), so you'll want to add that set to your order for sure.


Here are a few close ups of the paper:
Dream Pop Paper Pack: 12 Tone-on-Tone Embossed Cardstocks (2 each of 6 colors) and 12 B&T Duos (2 each of 6 designs)

Close up of some of the Dream Pop embossed cardstocks. How cool are they?

 Detail shots of the layout at the top of the post:

I love the shapes in some of the B&T duos. I cut some of them out to use as accents.  Isn't that arrow zip strip cute? It also came from one of the B&T duos.  I also LOVE the Slate Washi Tape and the Silver Shimmer Trim with this paper.  See those sparkly letters? They are our Pixie Glitter Alphabet. The sparkles just seem like a perfect match with this bright paper.

In this shot you can see a few of the B&T patterns that I have used for the scalloped circles. Cuteness!

More cut out accents from the B&T duos.



2.  May Stamp of the Month (Pinwheels):  This set filled with Summer fun is available during May only.  It is only $5 with a $50 order (before shipping and tax) or you can buy it for the full price of $17.95. Feel free to call or email me to place your order (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com), or head to my website to start shopping. You'll be prompted to add this set at the end of your order.  


  • Remember that if you spend the $35 required for the Dream Pop paper pack, add that for $10, then you are only another $5 away from qualifying for this darling set at $5.
  • Remember that the artwork pamphlet and instructions I will send you if you purchase the Dream Pop paper pack features this stamp set also.
Cards I made using the May Stamp of the Month. Check back all month to see more artwork I've created using this set. Featured colors:  Lagoon, Hollyhock, Honey.

May Stamp of the Month. Carrier Sheet Actual size is 6" x 6"
Have a wonderful May!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun layout showing so many papers!! I would never have thought to do something like this!

Your pinwheel cards are just too adorable!!

Lynn said...

That layout is awesome Karen. Love how you used all the circles. Cute cards too...now I'm gonna have to get that chevron background stamp set, lol.

Rick and Kori said...

I am SO in love with this paper pack! I wish it were a forever paper pack and not just a special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails