pin it button

Thursday, January 30, 2014

February Play Group Scrappin' Class Layouts (Babycakes)

Layout #1: I Just Love You

Layout #2: Dream Big

Layout #3:  Baby Love

For my February Play Group Scrappin' Classes we are making these darling Babycakes pages.

Unfortunately the Babycakes Workshop on the Go Packets are all sold out so you can't order them from CTMH, but I can offer you a cool deal: if you would like to purchase the following pages from me in a packet (I will cut and stamp everything, package it up, and all you have to do is put everything together), then you can do that for $55 (this includes shipping and all accessories that you see on my pages here).  Just call or email me to order them (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).  I don't do this very often, so take advantage of it while you can!

Deadline to order these packets from me: February 5
Date cut and stamped packets will be mailed to you: February 26

Here are the layouts without photos and a few detail shots:

Layout #1:







Layout #2:






Layout #3:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails