pin it button

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm on Cloud Nine!


I'm on CLOUD NINE!  I really am!  January is National Papercrafting Month and Close To My Heart has really outdone themselves with this 10-card kit (Called "Cloud Nine"), including all of the cards, envelopes, papers, pre-cut shapes, accents, and even a stamp set!

This kit is yours for only $15 (retail value of $46) when you spend $35 (before shipping and tax). In fact you can add one kit for EACH $35 you order!

I put these little puppies together the other day and it took me just over an hour to make all 10 cards!

If you order on my website, you'll be prompted to add this kit before you check out. If you are ordering from me over the phone, in person, or via email, I'll prompt you! lol. (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).


Cloud Nine Kit Contents*:

  • 1-Cloud 9 Stamp Set (D size set)
  • 1-Cloud 9 B&T Duos Papers
  • 1-Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
  • 1-Honey Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 - 9" x 9 1/2" White Daisy Die Cuts Sheet
  • 1 Roll - Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
  • 1 Roll - Teal Shimmer Trim
  • 1 Package - Durables Triangles Studs
  • 10 - Card Bases and Envelopes
  • 1-Instructional Brochure
Valued at over $46!


Hop on to Cloud Nine with me!  Offer only available in January, while supplies last!

Oh, and check out my last post to find out how to join my team in January, get the $99 your kit costs back and a FREE album!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails