pin it button

Friday, April 11, 2014

A FREE Gift From Me and an Artbooking Layout


I'm excited to share a layout today that was primarily made with the Artbooking Cartridge and the stamp set called Reel Life.  As you know, if you sign up to be a New Consultant in April (that's NOW!) you get a FREE Cricut Cartridge of your choice. As I mentioned before, the Artbooking cartridge was the cartridge primarily used on this fun layout.

SIGN UP ON MY TEAM TODAY (Friday, April 11) THROUGH Tuesday (April 15) on my website and I will send you this set FREE! No strings attached.

Let's do the math:  Sign up ($99...and you get $308 in products and supplies in your kit) + Get a FREE Cricut Cartridge ($99 value) + get this stamp set FREE from me = $418 in products and supplies for only $99!

In "addition" (since we are on the subject of Math), if you sell $1200 in product in your first 90 days, Close To My Heart will refund your $99 kit cost in cash! TALK ABOUT NO RISK! What are you waiting for?

Here are a few fun detail shots of this layout:

One of my favorite cuts on the Artbooking Cartridge is this "torn" piece of notebook paper. I also love the arrows!
There's that fun 'torn notebook paper' again!

Another fun set that I used on this layout is All the Details
I can't wait to have YOU join my team!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails