pin it button

Monday, April 14, 2014

Balloon Talk Thank You Cards and Wedding Photos



Be sure to check out my last post for a FREE stamp set you can only get through ME!

Today I'm here to share some cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") I made with the April Stamp of the Month:  Balloon Talk.  I love the simple design of these cards. Once I came up with my basic design, I cranked out about 20 of these babies in about an hour and a half.  Not too shabby! You can never have enough Thank You Cards on hand!  Even though they are simple, I feel like they have lots of visual interest. I hope you do too!

This set is so much fun and is only $5 with every $50 you spend in April.  You can purchase on my website and you'll be prompted to add your Stamp(s) of the Month before you check out.
Balloon Talk: April Stamp of the Month


Here are a couple of detail shots of each card. As you can see, I popped up the thank you bubble for a little 'pop' of variety.  I love 3D Foam Tape and tend to use it on almost every one of my projects somewhere. At the very end of this post, you'll find photos and links to the products I used to create these cards.

pink card detail

purple card detail
While I'm here, I thought I'd share a few of the photos from Tannon and Brookley's wedding last month. We got the professional pictures back and I think they turned out so nicely!  The first few are from Brookley's bridal photos, which were taken in the middle of a blizzard at Tibble Creek Reservoir. She was a trooper and the braving of the cold paid off!  They are just stunningly gorgeous.  The next set are from the wedding day...some from the Salt Lake Temple that morning after the ceremony and some from the reception that evening at Wadley Farms.  Enjoy!  I'm sure you'll be seeing some of these photos pop up again on layouts I create in the next few months.

Bridals:








Wedding Day:

At the temple that morning after the ceremony:
 
 









At the reception that evening at Wadley Farms:


































2 comments:

Laurel said...

Lovely cards and gorgeous family and photos!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful! So happy for your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails