pin it button

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Back To School Card and Supplies


Have you gotten all of your kids/grandkids back to school pictures scrapbooked yet?  If not, I've got the perfect set for you. It's called....you guessed it.."School Kids." Not only is this set stinkin' cute, but we now have a die cut set to go with it.  I created this 7" x 5" card using the set, and at that point the dies were not yet available. I cut out the kids and school house with my own little fingers and a pair of scissors. It was worth it for this fun card, but YOU don't have to. YOU can use die cuts! WOO HOO!

Here's a little close up of the School Kids cut outs on the card. I stamped everything with my Black Tuxedo Memento pad then painted the kids and school house with my watercolor paints. I also stamped the apples on some polka dotted Kraft paper from our Basic Fustic Home Fundamentals paper pack and painted those with my watercolor paints too. I love how the paint looks on the Kraft, don't you?


Here's the whole set:

 

And here is the die cut set. As you can see, you get the dies for each of the kids, plus the school house and apple.  Nifty!
 

Here's a great Back to School layout from the Close To My Heart art department using this set and coordinating thin cuts that will knock your socks off!



I've also included a list of all of the products I used at the very end of this post, complete with photos and links for your convenience.









1 comment:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh, super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails