pin it button

Monday, June 12, 2017

Hello Love Card


I created this fun and bright 5" x 7" card with the foxy June Stamp of the Month. Don't you just love that little guy?  There are a few more foxes, as well as some fun florals, and some snappy sentiments in the set as well.


This set is only available in June, and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you purchase (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When shopping on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy!

Don't forget our awesome BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF album special this month too. Stock up and you'll be sure to hit $50 in purchases and qualify for this $5 set.

Now, back to this card and what I used to make it.  I mostly used patterned papers from the Prickly Pear Paper Packet with a little Thistle Cardstock mixed in.  The cloud print came from our Little Dreamer Paper Packet. I've included a list of of all of the products I've used, as well as photos and links for your convenience, at the end of this post.  I really like the look of different widths of strips as a background, don't you?  Not only is it effective, but it's also a great way to use up extra scraps of paper.  WOO HOO!

I used watercolor paints to paint in my wreath and fox after stamping them in our awesome Black Memento Ink.  I also cut that little fox out and used Thin 3D Foam Tape to mount him on the wreath for a little bit more depth.








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails