pin it button

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Triple Play!




Celebrate National Stamping Month with Close To My Heart's Triple Play!

Create 3 beautiful 4" x 4" mini-albums (as seen below) with this all-inclusive kit that can be yours now through September 30. You can order them on my website, or contact me directly (pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896)

The kit includes:
  • 1 - My Acrylix "Love This" Stamp Set (see photo of stamp images in this post. Actual size of carrier sheet is 6" x 6")
  • 4 - Exclusive Inks Mini-Stamp Pads (Desert Sand, Hollyhock, Indian Corn Blue and Sunset)
  • 9 - 4" x 12" Panels (3 each of 3 color schemes)
  • 3 - 6" x 12" Die-Cut Sheets
  • 1 - 72" Length Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon
  • 3 - Hook and Loop Fasteners
  • 1 - Step-by-Step Instruction Full-Color Brochure
This 'gotta-have-it' kit can be yours in several different ways:
  • Purchase it for $29.95 (use order #CC1010).
  • Purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps* and get the Triple Play kit for just $15 (use order #CC1010A).
  • Spend $40 on My Acrylix stamps* and get Triple Play for only $5 (use order #CC1010B).
  • Host a Gathering with sales of $300 or more and get Triple Play FREE!
  • Join Close To My Heart as a Consultant and get the kit FREE!
Oh, and one last thing, if you live near me in Highland, UT and purchase or earn a Triple Play kit, you are invited to a free workshop to put your books together here at my home on October 13. You can come from 10 am - 1 pm or from 7 - 10 pm. Be sure to contact me to let me know you plan to come (pedermom@aol.com) and I'll email you back with more details. Thanks!

National Stamping Month is always fun, but this year you'll get three times the excitement with Triple Play! To order Triple Play, head to my website, click on shop online, and go to town!

*excludes Stamp of the Month sets, "K" size stamp sets, and Workshop on the Go stamp sets.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails