pin it button

Monday, January 19, 2015

Missionary Moms Layout



As many of you who have been following me for a while know, my boys have each served 2 year missions for our church. Easton served in Houston, TX (Spanish speaking), Tannon served in Malaga, Spain (obviously Spanish speaking) and our youngest, Dawson, is serving in Syndey, Australia. He was called Spanish as well.  Each month I get together with the mothers of several of Dawson's friends who are also serving missions around the world and we have lunch and chat and sometimes cry a few tears as we talk about our missionaries.  I cherish these times each month!  This layout, made with the January Stamp of the Month, commemorates this monthly tradition.



Here are a few close ups.  I have also included a products used list, complete with photos and links at the end of this email for your convenience.  For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you can get the January Stamp of the Month (in January only) for $5 ($12.95 savings).  Spend $100, get 2, and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.




A little bit about Dawson and his mission.  He was called to speak Spanish, and has for about 6 months of his mission so far, but has also spent even more time speaking Tongan and teaching the Tongan people of Australia the gospel.  While serving in the Tongan areas, he has worn a Tupenu.  I love this photo of him and his companion.  I can't believe he will be home in 4 1/2 short months.  I have such mixed emotions. I can't wait to hug this kid and have him home, but at the same time I know how happy he is doing what he is doing. I know when he comes home, he will leave part of his heart in Australia.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails