pin it button

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Valentine Card from Pinterest



Don't you just love Pinterest? I knew I wanted to post a Valentine today but needed a little creative inspiration. I found this card by dpeterson on Pinterest and went to town.  I created this 7" x 5" card in less than 20 minutes. It's amazing how quickly you can work when you feel inspired!  Thank you depeterson for the inspiration and Close To My Heart for the wonderful products!


Here's a detail shot of my card.


A couple of things I did that I think make this card extra special were:
  • using the scallop border punch on my teal shimmer trim
  • using 3D foam tape on the heart
  • running a 1 1/2" x 3 7/8" strip of white daisy cardstock through my Cuttlebug with the CTMY arrow embossing folder. I love how crisp those arrows are.

I have included a list of products used, complete with photos and links at the end of this post for your convenience.   You can order all of the products listed on my website 24/7.



1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice card. Love the "clean" look of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails