pin it button

Monday, February 2, 2015

February Close To My Heart Specials - Albums and Stamps!


February is here and so are brand new specials with Close To My Heart! In fact, I'm a day late and a dollar short getting this post up. Yesterday is when this post should have gone up but with church, all of the preparations for our traditional family Superbowl party, and then enjoying the party and the game, I totally forgot to post. Silly me!

Here's what you'll find in today's post:
1.  Album Allure  (while supplies last)
2.  February Stamp of the Month (I created the 5" x 7" card at top of post with this set..get technique instructions as well as close up shots here in #2)
--------------------------

1.  Album Allure:  


During the month of February, when you purchase one of Close To My Heart’s alluring coated canvas albums you will be eligible to receive a second album of your choice at half price. That is a savings of over $17! These albums are available in a gorgeous variety of colors and patterns in both post-bound and D-ring styles—perfect to pair with traditional, Studio J®, or pocket scrapbook layouts. This offer is only available while supplies last, so make certain to get your order in early to ensure you can choose the styles and colors you love. They’re going fast and are built to last; so don’t delay—place your order today!When ordering on my website, go ahead and add your first album in your regular order, then you'll be prompted to add your 1/2 off album before checking out.

Think about it.  By purchasing one album at $34.95, getting the 2nd one at half price ($17.48), you get 2 of the highest quality, most beautiful albums around for $52.43. That's about $26.22 per album. You can't get albums like this at that price anywhere!

Our albums are trendy canvas (treated and sealed) and are available in both post bound and D-ring.

Our D-rings have 1½" bindings for holding 12" x 12" projects. Perfect for using divided Memory Protectors™ such as Picture My Life™ layouts. Memory Protector capacity varies depending on thickness and weight of layouts. Non-expandable.

Our post bounds also have 1½" bindings for holding 12" x 12" projects. Ideal for showcasing classic 12" x 12" scrapbook layouts side by side in Memory Protectors featuring lay-flat seam. Sturdy binding ideal for securing thicker layouts. Memory Protector capacity varies depending on thickness and weight of layouts. Non-expandable.

Here are the albums, their order numbers (with links) and prices:

Lagoon Chevron D-Ring Album: Z2090 ($34.95)

Lagoon Chevron Postbound Album: Z2092 ($34.95)


Ruby Floral D-Ring Album:  Z2091 ($34.95)


Ruby Floral Postbound Album: Z2093 ($34.95)


Black D-Ring Album: Z3034 ($34.95)


Black Postbound Album: Z2094 ($34.95)


2.  February Stamp of the Month: This set is perfect for just about anything.  Flowers go with everything.  Spring is just around the corner, and along with it all kinds of events that are perfect for floral layouts and cards: Easter, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Thank Yous and so much more.  As always, the Stamp of the Month is only available during it's month and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 ordered (before shipping and tax). Spend $100, get 2, and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.

The cool news is that if you are taking advantage of the Album Allure special, you've already qualified for the Stamp of the Month for $5!!!! 


I created the 5" x 7" card at the top of the post with this awesome set.  You'll find the supplies I used, along with photos and links, at the end of this post for your convenience.

February Stamp of the Month - A Happy Hello  Actual size of the carrier sheet is 6" x 6"


Technique Tips and Instructions from my card:
  • The only cardstocks I used on this card were White Daisy and a few small pieces from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals Assortment (the Juniper houndstooth and the Thistle stripes). I love this paper. One side is a white and colored pattern while the other side is a tone-on-tone embossed pattern in just the color. GORGEOUS!
  • You'll notice the sprayed background. I used our wonderful spray pens (only $3.95 for 3).  They have great little measuring lines along the side. I filled the first line with Slate Reinker and then up to the 5th with water. Shake it up and you are good to go. Be sure to put some newspaper or something under you when spraying so you don't spray your whole house. I made that mistake once! (insert sheepish grin  here)
  • I used 4 ink colors. I really like this color combo: Black, Smoothie, Juniper and Thistle. I stamped flowers and centers in these colors and had fun layering them on my card.  I love 3D Foam tape to add even more diversity to the card.  Popping some pieces make me card interesting and more artistic.
  • Have you ever LOVED a washi tape but didn't want what was under it to show through? That happens to me all the time. You'll notice the smoothie striped piece at the bottom of the cluster. That is a our 1" wide Smoothie Striped Washi Tape. I laid it over a 1" piece of White Daisy Cardstock and then added that to the card. This way the pieces I layered it over don't show through. Voila!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails