pin it button

Monday, February 16, 2015

Floral Hello Card


 
Standard size (5 1/2" x 41/4") card by Karen Pedersen with the February Stamp of the Month

I'm home! What a week I had with the hubs, Dan-the-Man in Hawaii! Aulani (the Disney resort on Oahu where we spent the week) was amazing.   Now that I'm back, rested, nice and brown, and ready to dive back into real life, I'm here with a card I created using the February Stamp of the Month.  The photo of the card is at the top of the post. The detail shot and a few more details are a little later in the post. You can also see a list of products used, complete with links at photos for your convenience, at the end of this post.  Remember, as always, the Stamp of the Month is only available for this month, and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get two, and so on.  Head on over to my website and start shoppin' now.  You'll be prompted to add your Stamp of the Month before you check out. Also, don't forget about our awesome Album special this month. It can't be beat!


THANK YOU, to Close To My Heart for providing the opportunity to their consultants to earn wonderful trips each year. THANK YOU to YOU, my loyal customers for supporting my business and helping me earn these trips.  THANK YOU to my wonderful Close To My Heart team members who make our team, The Pacemakers ('cause we keep THE HEART {as in Close To My Heart} pumpin'!), an award winning team.  I love my job!  I'll be posting later this week with a detailed account of our wonderful FREE trip to Hawaii. Stay tuned!

Want to join my team?  Just click here. Easy, peasy!  To top it off, for your $99 New Consultant Fee, you get to choose from either of these kits (both with over $370 in product included!).  On top of that, as a Consultant, you get to purchase anything you want at a minimum of a 22% discount, plus earn commission on everything you sell. Who wouldn't want to sign up?

New Consultant Card Maker's Kit ($99 for over $370 in product)
New Consultant Scrapbooker's Kit ($99 for over $370 in product)

THANK YOU also to those of you who took advantage of my online special while I was gone.  If you haven't already emailed me with your FREE stamp set choice, I'll be contacting you today for that and those orders will go in right away. You should receive your free sets from me within the next week or so.

Now, back to the card...  I just love the floral images in this set. They are so much fun to stamp and layer.  In the close up below, you can see that I stamped the large flower in Thistle ink, the more solid middle image in Juniper, then stamped and mounted the smaller middle in smoothie.  Pretty "smooth," right? 


February Stamp of the Month, A Happy Hello  (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails