pin it button

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fun with Friends and Close To My Heart


Utah Meeting

I am blessed!  I have over 250 team members, all over the US.  A couple of weeks ago I went to spend some time with some of my team members in Grand Junction, CO and then this past week I had a fun meeting with some of my Utah girls.  Next month I'll be heading to Denver, CO to a team meeting there. Time spent with my team is always time cherished!

Tammy, Cheryl and Maria creating cards


I love my Close To My Heart business and team.  My customers are some of my best friends, as are my team members.  In fact, if you read my post from Friday, February 6, you know that I am in Hawaii, as we speak, courtesy of CTMH!  Not a bad gig, peeps!

Grand Junction Retreat in January

I'd LOVE to have you join my CTMH team.  Click here to join my award winning, million dollar team.  If you join while I'm in Hawaii, I'll contact you after I return (on Monday, Feb. 16) and we can chat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails